The set includes 2 (two) vacuum-packed fiber-bonded wipes saturated with long-acting anti-sweating agent DRY DRY Sensitive, in foil package.
Benefits of the test set:
- You will be able to test and evaluate DRY DRY Sensitive at a minimal cost!
- FREE POSTAL DELIVERY!
Terms of the order:
- Is it possible to order only 1 (one) set in one order.
- The quantity discount is not applied to the test set.
Lexima AB, Box 53063, 400 14 Gothenburg, SWEDEN.
The production is manufactured in accordance with the standards of ISO 13485:2012 and SS-EN ISO 9001:2008, and meets the EU GMP requirements (GMP EU class D).
Method of use:
- Agent should be applied 20 - 30 minutes before bedtime.
- It is not recommended that you apply the product after removing hair.
- Wash skin and let it get dry thoroughly. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
- Apply the product and let the skin get dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not moisturize the skin until the morning.
As you wish, take usual water procedures in the morning and you can use regular deodorant with an aroma, but there is no necessity.
It is necessary to repeat the procedure 2 (two) evenings in a row – in order to achieve maximum effect.
Right after use, the product can leave spots on the clothes!
DRY DRY Sensitive:
Water, al. chloride hydroxide (Al2Cl(OH)5), propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose.
3 years. Term of validity is written on the package.
One napkin. Napkin is vacuum-packed in a separate foil package.
Form of production:
Napkin for single use made of non-woven material treated by a anti-perspirant DRY DRY Original.
Conditions of keeping:
Keep in a titghtly closed original package, in a dry place with a temperature of +4 °C to +50 °C, far from any open fire, out of reach of children. Keep away from the sun and overheat.