Suitable for people who have sensitive skin to alcohol.
Duration of action
Prolonged action for up to 2 days.
Depending on normal or abundant sweating. Can be applied in the morning and in the evening.
Effective Roll-on (ball-point) anti-perspirant product for sensitive, allergic and vulnerable skin. Does not contain alcohol!
Using DRY DRY Sensitive according to these Guidelines, you will ensure absolute convenience for at least 1 - 2 days after a single use. One package is enough for 6 months in average.
To be applied to underarms, palms and feet.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Keeps clothes dry.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Does not interrupt functions of perspiratory glands.
- Removes the cause, not merely unpleasant odor.
- Universal. Fit for women and men.
- Absolutely no odor.
- No limitations as to the length of period and frequency of use.
- Innovative invention of Swedish scientists.
- Product of European quality.
Lexima AB, Box 53063, 400 14 Gothenburg, SWEDEN.
The production is manufactured in accordance with the standards of ISO 13485:2012 and SS-EN ISO 9001:2008, and meets the EU GMP requirements (GMP EU class D).
How to correctly apply DRY DRYSensitive:
The product contains the system Roll-on (ball-point).
- The product should be applied as necessary – in the morning or in the evening.
- Usage is not recommended within 48 hours after removing or shaving hair from the places that are going to be treated.
- Wash the skin and let it get dry thoroughly. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
- Apply the product and let the skin get dry for 2-3 minutes.
However, it is important to note that to make DRY DRY Sensitive effective, safe and convenient for many years, we would recommend that you make a short break in its use (for instance, according to the scheme „year of use – month of break).
Water, al. chloride hydroxide (Al2Cl(OH)5), propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose.
2 years. Term of validity is written on the package.
Matt, plastic bottle 50 ml.
Condition of the product:
Colorless, transparent liquid, with no odor.
Conditions of keeping:
Keep only in the upright position, in a titghtly closed original package, in a dry place with a temperature of +4 °C to +50 °C, far from any open fire, out of reach of children. Keep away from the sun and overheat.