DRYDRY Foot Spray
One bottle is enough for at least 6 months of daily use.
Anti-sweating agent for feet
Antibacterial formula with menthol. It has a cooling effect, eliminates unpleasant smell.
Gives a feeling of confidence and comfort for a long time.
Spray, an effective remedy against sweating feet, having cooling and freshening effect and prolonged anti-infection effect.
- Effective cosmetic product containing menthol.
- Ideal remedy against sweatening feet.
- Has prolonged anti-infection effect.
- Has a cooling effect.
- Convenient package in the form of spray.
- Prevents an unpleasant odor.
- Does not interrupt functions of perspiratory glands.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Universal. Fit for men and women.
- No limitations as for the length of period and frequency of use.
- Innovative invention of Swedish scientists.
- Product of European quality.
Lexima AB, Box 53063, 400 14 Gothenburg, SWEDEN.
The production is manufactured in accordance with the standards of ISO 13485:2012 and SS-EN ISO 9001:2008, and meets the EU GMP requirements (GMP EU class D).
The main purpose of this preparation is to reduce sweating in the legs (ankles, feet, toes). Depending on the level of sweating, a single use of DRY DRY Foot Spray allows keeping a feeling of dryness and freshness for a few days.
How to correctly apply DRY DRY Foot Spray:
The product contains the system Spray.
- Foot antiperspirant is designed for daily use in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- It should be applied in the morning, by 2 - 5 sprays on each footstep on the washed and wiped dry legs.
- Then it is advisable to spread on the preparation on the leg surface by massage movements and make sure that the preparation has covered the full footstep, the spaces between the toes and the toes themselves.
The legs will be dry again approximately in 15 seconds. The effect of DRY DRY Foot Spray provides protection for a period of one to several days; the received protection is capable of withstanding washing of feet for three times. If a feeling of lack of dryness raises during the day, you can safely use the preparation also in the afternoon. In case of excessive and very excessive sweating, the preparation is recommended to be used for the night, after washing and thorough drying of the feet. For the best results, you can use the preparation for up to ten days in a row.
However, it is important to note that to make DRY DRY Foot Spray effective, safe and convenient for many years, we would recommend that you make a short break in its use (for instance, according to the scheme „year of use – month of break).
Aqua, Al. Chlorohydrate, Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Menthone, Octenidine HCI, Isomenthone, D,L-Limonene, L-Beta-Pinene, L-Alpha-Pinene, D-Pulegone, Limonene, Alpha-Terpineol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Isopulegol, Linalool, Denatonium Benzoate.
3 years. Term of validity is written on the package.
Transparent, plastic bottle 100 ml., Spray
Condition of the product:
Colorless, transparent liquid.
Conditions of keeping:
Keep only in the upright position, in a titghtly closed original package, in a dry place with a temperature of +4 °C to +50 °C, far from any open fire, out of reach of children. Keep away from the sun and overheat.